Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lace, panties

That's what the box closest to my front door says in huge letters.... I have a couple friends from Utah that volunteered to come down and help me pack for the big move in FIVE DAYS!!! I left them unattended with sharpees. Of course in the box are things from the linen closet- including a lace tablecloth and some thick potty training panties. Laugh Won't the Elder's Quarum get a kick out of that? I hope they pay attention to the punctuation.

I'm very, very grateful for the help though. (Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you Char and Sabra). I firmly believe that it's a lot easier to pack up someone else's things then your own. You don't feel the need to sort and toss ect.

We did our walk through yesterday at the new house. I'm so ready to move. I'm wanting to be in a bigger space, I'm wanting to unpack and feel 'settled' and I'm ready to walk Ashley to school rather then driving 20 minutes to take her. It also feels like this summer has been non-stop. We've either had visitors at our house or been visitors at someone else's house every weekend but maybe 3 this summer. One of those was the weekend after Corinne was born. It's been nuts.

My back has been out for about 3 weeks now. Usually when this happens I'm feeling pretty good after a couple days flat on my back. This time I'm not healing as quickly. Part of it is that I've not been able to just lay down and recover- instead I've been taking drugs (dr. perscribed Winky ) and trying to get stuff done. I don't see that ending for at least a couple more weeks though. I've been seeing a Chiropractor pretty much daily to try and get this taken care of and get to the point that I can not have this happen anymore. I've got a disc in my spine that's deteriorated and apparently if I can get my spine to be aligned correctly then I can regrow that disc with the correct exercises. I just have too much going on to be flat on my back!

Anyway, break over, I need to get back to work!



No comments: