Friday, October 28, 2005

What's new?? Random things and pictures

First of all we have furniture!! YAY! Our living room couches and the chaise chair that's going in our bedroom arrived on Tuesday. WAHOO!! Here are the pictures:


















Ashley can now ride her bike without training wheels. She's enjoying her newfound freedom. I'm enjoying the cul-de-sac...
Here's a cute picture of Megan and Annika riding bikes too. They like to start at the top of the driveway and ride down as fast as they can and wait for Steve or I to stop them at the bottom before they go into the street. You'll notice Megan's feet aren't even down so she can attempt to stop herself. No fear I'm telling you!














I made cupcakes for the trunk-or-treat cake walk and for Ashley's school Halloween party this week too. Here's the pictures:
my graveyard (these were so fun!)

The great pumpkin:


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Hope said...

YAY FURNITURE!

HELMETS~!!!!!!!!!