Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Naps make everything better...

We had a bad morning here. Lots of crying, kicking and screaming, tantrum throwing... and that was just me. I'm not feeling very well today which leads to a lot of laying around moaning and ignoring the middle children (lucky Ashley got to go to school). Finally at 10 I decided we were all taking morning naps rather then afternoon naps. Aaaahh, much better. Of course this means that they're already awake and terorizing- but having had a nap I feel much better equipt to deal with it. I still feel crappy (literally- and now you know more then you wanted to) but I can sit up and observe the destruction a little bit without dozing. It's amazing how much a little nap can help.

Of course I had some weird dreams. My neighbors had come over to hang my blinds (both the husband and the wife and a random single neighbor from somewhere else) and I was talking to them about our dog issues. I kept explaining that their dog barked every morning at 6 am- and they kept insisting that they didn't have a dog. It was quite frustrating, but I didn't want to make them mad because I wanted blinds up, especially the blind in the window between the bathroom and my bedroom. (I don't really have a window there). To make matters worse the single neighbor kept hitting on the married guy next door and distracting him from putting up blinds! Odd, but entertaining.

Megan is having a trauma apparently- she just walked up to me and said, "my cookie broke, the chocolate is all gone, Annika is a dog and my leg hurts." Life is rough when you're 3.

I'll post a picture later.

No comments: