Friday, October 14, 2005

The new house!! (continued....)

Here are Ashley and Lily in the loft/play room. We're going to have an entertainment until built into this little nook for the tv and stuff. But we haven't gotten to that yet. We've ordered a couch that should be here sometime in November. Apparently we have good taste and are 75 on the waiting list for it... until then we lay on lots of pillows (see them in the corner)?

This is my laundry room. I Purple Heart having a laundry room rather then a laundry closet. I'm still working on organizing this room (as you can see.) I'm also loving my front loading washer and cool new dryer.
Down the hall is Annika's room. She seems to sleep better in a room by herself. She's also enjoying her toddler bed.
The girls bathroom. Very exciting. Goofy
The masterbedroom. It's a bit bigger then our other one- which is nice. We're also having a bedroom set made by this same guy. Yay!
This is my huge linen closet in the bathroom. I love it. I also love my shower curtain.
Here is a shot of my huge countertop. We had two sinks in our other master bath and only ever used one, so we opted to just have the extended vanity and I'm REALLY enjoying it.











Here is our amazing master closet. I'm loving all the shelves and doublehang. Now I need more clothes to fill it up.

Anyway, that's the tour.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

It looks great Amber, I'm so happy for you guys and jealous, but mostly happy.

Heather said...

Wow! Looks so nice. Can't wait to see the house with furniture! Sure looks like the girls are already comfortable in their new home.

Congrats!

Heather