Friday, June 02, 2006

Cori is ONE!

I can't believe that Cori is one. Here is a video of her from tonight.

Cutest two minutes ever!

She is seriously so cute. I can't get over it most days. We had a party for her on Memorial Day and had a bunch of friends over to eat and play. Cori's best friend Sarah was there.


She got a new hat and bib from Grandma and Grandpa-

We also had cake of course-

Since Cori's favorite food is Mexican rice we had a fiesta. She also loves to play peek-a-boo and sticks pretty close to me most days for her own safety. She's not walking yet but can climb up (and down) the stairs without falling. She's recently started giving kisses which consists of coming at you with her mouth open and tounge out. Cute- but messy. She likes to nap and is a great sleeper (which I appreciate). She's also very mellow and easy going- which is good considering how high strung her sisters are. Happy Birthday Cori!!

12 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Yay, happy birthday big girl!!

She is freaking adorable! I can't believe she is one already, ack.

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday, Cute Cori! Sounds like she had a fun first birthday day. (And, as always, I love the cake!)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Holy crap she's gotten big! Happy (late) birthday Corinne!

Valarie said...

Already? Happy Birthday!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

crazy!! I was seriously just wondering today when her birthday was. sorry i missed it. happy birthday, corinne!! btw, S LOVED the video. cooed and grinned the whole time.

Barb said...

I don't know what made me smile more Cori or Amber from the video clip.
Big Happy Birthday Cori!!

Arlyn said...

Happy Birthday, Corinne!

Rachau said...

Happy Birthday Cori.Wow that year went fast!She is so cute.

Lee said...

Happy Birthday! She is adorable. I can't believe she is one already!

Lanell said...

Cori is so cute!! I love the cake, you are so talented!!

andrea said...

I thought the happy baby video was great! My coworker is missing her little granddaughter, and I think cute little Cori was some good medicine. (By the way did I tell you that Brien's sister is a Corinne who goes by Cori.)

bon said...

That baby is too dang CUTE!

Plus, you and I are on about the same page in the blogging department, heh...